Mainly kayaking photographs taken on the Isle of Man and beyond.


Saturday 6 October 2007

Indian Summer.

A few weeks ago we were told that Summer was over. Sure enough "lead" sky became the norm until today. On a glorious sunny but crisp morning Christina and I set off for a walk around Sulby Reservoir .......




..... and past an uninhabited house that we like.

Tomorrow we have the afternoon intermediate paddle out of Port Erin. However, later on there is an intra-mediate paddle for the first time. This concept has crossed over from the UK. Intra-mediates, so I'm told, are somewhere between beginners and intermediates. But I'm not sure what an intermediate is? I think I've been one for a long time. On the other hand I could be an advanced paddler, but then there are people more advanced than me. Perhaps I'm an inta-advanced paddler? As so often with this blog it's all questions and no answers!

No comments: